Bitnamic GmbH was founded in 2015 by two fellow students, Rolf Behrens and Alexei Kolesnikow. Together with their team, they develop and sell the product bitnamic CONNECT, which enables industrial companies to digitalize service and maintenance – keyword Industry 4.0.
The main component of bitnamic CONNECT is Remote Maintenance, a smart service software solution that allows on-site employees and external experts to connect audiovisually. This helps to shorten machine downtimes, avoid high travel costs and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Apple Vision Pro | Specs, price and release
- Companies iotec, Bitnamic & seedalive move into new property | Science park develops into Osnabrück’s innovative center
- Possehl Digital acquires stake in Osnabrück-based technology company Bitnamic
- RealWear Navigator 520 vs. Navigator 500 | What is the successor capable of?
- bitnamic CONNECT update | New functions and improvements