Bitnamic GmbH was founded in 2015 by two fellow students, Rolf Behrens and Alexei Kolesnikow. Together with their team, they develop and sell the product bitnamic CONNECT, which enables industrial companies to digitalize service and maintenance – keyword Industry 4.0.
The main component of bitnamic CONNECT is Remote Maintenance, a smart service software solution that allows on-site employees and external experts to connect audiovisually. This helps to shorten machine downtimes, avoid high travel costs and strengthen customer loyalty.
- bitnamic CONNECT update | New functions and improvements
- Saving time in service | All information for technicians in one place
- RealWear Navigator 500 Review | The HMT-1 successor has it all
- Session scheduling | New add-on module for bitnamic CONNECT
- Sneak Peek: Bitnamic kicks off the new year with training platform